Health & Safety Policy Statement
Our policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and safe systems of work for our employees and sub-contractors. We will provide the necessary information, training and supervision for our employees and sub-contractors.
- We accept responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our work.
- We will abide by all relevant legal requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Where necessary, we will seek expert advice on health and safety matters.
- All of our employees are committed to achieving the objectives of our Health and Safety Policy.
- Overall and final responsibility for Health and Safety at a site is that of the Safety Manager.
- Further information on safety matters, and the particular arrangements that we will make to implement this policy, can be found in our Company Health and Safety Policy document which can be viewed by request.
This statement is in accordance with the Health and Safety At Work etc. Act 1974.
- A full Risk Assessment before work begins- to identify and control on-site hazards.
- A Construction Phase Plan complying with Construction Design Management Regulations 2007.
- A Method Statement complying with Construction, Design and Management Regulations 1994.
- Our experience in identifying potential deleterious material hazards which may have to be dealt with during controlled demolition and before site redevelopment.