Health & Safety Policy Statement
Our policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and safe systems of work for our employees and sub-contractors. We will provide the necessary information, training and supervision for our employees and sub-contractors.
- We accept responsibility for the health &safety of other people who may be affected by our work.
- We will abide by all relevant legal requirements and Codes of Practice.
- Where necessary, we will seek expert advice on health & safety matters.
- All of our employees are committed to achieving the objectives of our Health & Safety Policy.
- Overall and final responsibility for Health and Safety at a site is that of the Safety Manager.
- Further information on safety matters, and the particular arrangements that we will make to implement this policy, can be found in our Company Health & Safety Policy document which can be viewed by request.
This statement is in accordance with the Health & Safety At Work etc. Act 1974.
- A full Risk Assessment before work begins – to identify and control on-site hazards.
- A Construction Phase Plan complying with Construction Design Management Regulations 2007.
- A Method Statement complying with Construction, Design and Management Regulations 1994.
- Our experience in identifying potential deleterious material hazards which may have to be dealt with during controlled demolition and before site redevelopment.